A lot of people already spoke with him once – especially those who already bought products from panagenda – because he is our CSO (Chief Sales Officer).
Here are his answers to our questions:
1. What’s your name, position and location? And what exactly do you do?
My name is Arne Bergmann. I am panagenda´s Chief Sales Officer, responsible for worldwide sales and business development. I am located in the sunny south western part of Germany which is best known for its superb wines.
2. When did you first start getting involved with technology?
I was always fascinated by computer software but it took until 1994 to buy my first PC when I needed it for university.
3. What do you consider the greatest invention EVER!?!?
Using a firestone or else to start a fire whenever you want or need one. It keeps you warm, is good to watch and yummie… don´t forget the steaks.
4. What’s one sure fire way to bring a smile to your face?
My cats. Best when face and ears are covered with dairy yoghurt after they finally got their head out of the yoghurt pot again 🙂
5. Finish this sentence: “panagenda rocks because_____”
…it´s a big family and every panagendian is a super hero in his/her field of activity.