#panagendaPride – Henning Kunz
Welcome to my series #panagedaPride published every Friday to feature members of our team that despite their highly professional demeanor also have awesome personalities. Today it is my pleasure to introduce Henning to you!
- What’s your name and what exactly do you do with panagenda?
Hi, I am Henning and one of panagenda’s service guys. As head of panagenda Consulting GmbH, I am responsible for the consulting services of panagenda. That covers everything from onboarding the right people to delivering consulting services to our customers on-site.
- You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
I would love to start a business “Taunus Elefant Tours” in the Frankfurt Hills region. Unfortunately we do not have lianas in Taunus forests.
- Who is your childhood hero and why?
Tarzan. He has a good sense of justice, nature and being on the right side. He teams up with wild animals… and very important he can swing on lianas.
- To how many decimals can you recite pi? And prove it!
Two, 3.14. But that’s not important, in most cases in life you only need to know the order of magnitude. So it’s 3 times 10 to the 0. If you start calculating exactly, you would use calculators which know pi more exactly anyway.
- Who would win the battle: A-Team vs MacGyver and why?
A-Team, because they are a team! If I were Hannibal, I’d rather try to get MacGyver into the team instead of battling him. He may be a good fit!