#panagendaPride – Julia Röder
Welcome to my series #panagedaPride published every Friday to feature members of our team that despite their highly professional demeanor also have awesome personalities. Today it is my pleasure to introduce Julia to you!
- What’s your name and what exactly do you do with panagenda?
My name is Julia Röder and I work as a Team Assistant in the Vienna Office.
- What’s one sure fire way to bring a smile to your face?
That’s simple: Sun and coffee always bring a smile to my face 🙂
- What’s your favorite ’90s jam?
I’m not sure if it’s a ’90s jam but one of my favorite songs is “Bitter Sweet Symphony” (The Verve)
- Hardcover or softcover books? Why?
I prefer softcover books! I read a lot, especially in the train and bus on my way to the office and I think it is much easier to take them with you.
- Who would win the battle: Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson vs Pinky & the brain and why?
Definitely Sherlock & Dr. Watson, because these two brains run circles around everybody.