#panagendaPride – Christoph Adler
Welcome to my series #panagedaPride to feature members of our team that despite their highly professional demeanor also have awesome personalities. Today it is my pleasure to introduce Christoph to you!
- What’s your name and what exactly do you do with panagenda?
My name is Christoph Adler. As a consultant I work with our dear customers (onsite or remote). I deliver workshops, trainings and support. Am also a frequent speaker at technical conferences.
- How would you spend a day with Homer Simpson?
Homer and I would start with a coffee and some donuts at Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. We would then visit Marge and the kids at home to do some funny stupid stuff. Our last stop is of course “Moe’s Tavern” to get some beers and meet Moe, Lenny and Carl. If we are a bit lucky, the Duff-Man will appear for a big Party.
- Teach me something I don’t know in one sentence.
Christoph Adler can speak 1.337 times faster than Florian Vogler
- You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
His name is Max and we are the best friends. He lives in our big garage and garden and on Saturdays we watch Disney movies. Max is a huge fan of Aladdin & Mary Poppins.
- Who would win the battle: Indiana Jones vs Tomb Raider and why?
Strange question. I guess you mean Lara Croft with Tomb Raider? If the question were: “Who would win the battle: Indiana Jones vs. Allan Quatermain” – that would be a tough question!
The answer is Indiana Jones, because it’s I-N-D-Y 🙂