Welcome to my series #panagedaPride published every second Friday to feature members of our team that despite their highly professional demeanor also have awesome personalities. Today it is my pleasure to introduce Xaver to you!
- What’s your name and what exactly do you do with panagenda?
Hi my name is Xaver Benz. I am the director of training and my key duties include the design, development and implementation of an inspiring, multi-tiered learning hub for panagenda’s data analytics solutions.
- What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
A wildlife documentary. I have probably seen them all, but I simply love to take exotic and thrilling safaris on my couch.
- What’s your favorite ’90s jam?
Massive Attack – Unfinished Sympathy. Great song, great video, a constant companion on my iPOD (besides lots of punk rock, alternative rock, rock music, electronic music and hip hop from the Nineties).
- What’s one sure fire way to bring a smile to your face?
Definitely one-liner quotes from German speaking soccer players. Most of them make me laugh out loud in less than 5 seconds.
- Who would win the battle: Indiana Jones vs Tomb Raider and why?
Hmmm…let’s see, a woman with martial arts ability and weapons that could give Batman a break vs. a guy with a whip and a pebble pistol. I think you know who I pick (although Indy is cooler in every way possible).