#panagendaPride – Frank Dombrowsky
Welcome to my series #panagedaPride published every second Friday to feature members of our team that despite their highly professional demeanor also have awesome personalities. Today it is my pleasure to introduce Frank to you!
- What’s your name and what exactly do you do with panagenda?
Hey my name is Frank and I´m working as Technical Account Manager for panagenda, I do trainings, workshops and I´m responsible for our MC support-DB.
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
Black, because I love every color as long as it is black ;-).
- What’s your favorite ’90s jam?
My all time favorite is definitely “In The Air Tonight ” from Phil Collins (1981).
- You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
I´ll buy him at ticket to get back home and let him free.
- To how many decimals can you recite pi? And prove it!
100 – 3,14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 70679
that´s what I found in wikipedia 😉
- Who would win in the battle: Pokemon vs The Smurfs and why?
The Smurfs because they are panagenda blue!!!