Social Connections 11 coming up in Chicago
We are proud to attend the next SOCCNX event, Social Connections 11 in Chicago on June 1-2. This year we will contribute not only as a keynoting platinum sponsor along with IBM. We’re also contributing through panagendians who will be sharing their knowledge as speakers and also at our booth.
Social Connections is an IBM Connections user group (SOCCNX) with a strong focus on social collaboration technology. It’s aimed at existing and prospective customers and partners and individuals with both business and technical perspectives. SOCCNX meets twice annually with locations varying between Europe and the US.
- Social Analytics – Why Your Biggest Gold Mine is (Probably) Untapped
- Two wrongs don’t make a right – Troubleshooting Connections
- Social Business Adaptation Framework(s) – What Works & What Doesn’t?
- All you need to know about Orient Me
- Pardon The Interruption (Re-Engaging the Workforce through Digital Transformation)
This two day event includes separate tracks with keynote sessions, administration, future of work, development and more. It boasts a great selection of user case studies on real organization’s approaches to planning, integration and roll-out of IBM Connections!
Come by our booth to learn more about our promotions and attend our (and other) sessions. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!