ISW represents panagenda in APAC
Vienna, Austria – As of this month, panagenda’s Vanessa Hutchinson has moved to Australia as ‘Business Development Manager – panagenda solutions’ for ISW Australia. With an ever-growing customer base in the APAC region, panagenda partners with ISW in Australia to cater for the increasing demand. “This is not just a partnership on paper” says panagenda CEO Florian Vogler, further explaining that Vanessa Hutchinson is located at the ISW office in Melbourne as of the beginning of October. “Her expertise strengthens our partnership to best support customers interested in panagenda’s solutions portfolio” says CEO Florian Vogler.
Having resided in the UK, Australian born Vanessa Hutchinson returns home to strengthen panagenda’s ties with existing customers in the APAC region by working as the panagenda ambassador within ISW. Vanessa has been working in software sales for IBM business partners since 2005. Speaking both German and English, she introduces customers worldwide to panagenda‘s solutions which help optimize their collaboration environments, including IBM Notes and Domino, Connections, as well as Microsoft Exchange and Office 365. As Sales Manager for Europe, Vanessa also worked with customers in the APAC region, including Australia where she is originally from. As a result of her excellent work in this region, Vanessa returns to Australia as panagenda Sales Manager for APAC at ISW to cater for growing demand.
“Due to panagenda and ISW’s close collaboration over recent years, we are excited to take this next step, strengthen ties and build the future together” says ISW Marketing Manager Adrian Bold. Vanessa Hutchinson is the go to person when it comes to answering questions regarding the panagenda solutions portfolio in APAC. As well as building relationships with existing customers, she promotes ISW and panagenda’s solutions to potential new customers.
panagenda offers a comprehensive combination of consulting, services and innovative software solutions for the analysis and optimization of IT landscapes. Experienced solutions architects, consultants, administrators and developers work from five offices and over 15 locations with clients from all industries and in all corners of the world. panagenda customers in over 70 countries run more than 10 million licenses of the panagenda solutions portfolio.
ISW is a multi-award winning Australian IBM Platinum Business Partner focused on delivering innovative and intelligent business technology solutions. Certified across the IBM range of software and infrastructure such as Digital Transformation, Cognitive Analytics, the Internet of Things, Cloud and Asset Management, ISW provide complete support from consultation and licensing to development, implementation and maintenance.
Through Vanessa Hutchinson’s geographic location, ISW is able to offer all of panagenda’s solutions portfolio including:
- ConnectionsExpert: Offers unique insights into your IBM Connections environment and provides vital information for Admins, HR and Managers.
- AnalyticsSolutions iDNA: Turns your existing data into valuable reports for various departments in your company.
- ApplicationInsights: Comprehensive analytics for your applications – from complexity, through interfaces, to dependencies and much more.
- MarvelClient: The world’s fastest software for centralized client management, as well as analyzing and optimizing your IBM Notes environment.
- GreenLight: Monitor and analyze your infrastructure on a multitude of levels including End-to-End monitoring.
- SmartChanger: Change made easy – for names and more. From on demand to continuously, from one click to fully automatic.
- SecurityInsider: Insights into and control over groups and ACLs structures – including visualization and automation.
To learn more about this partnership, please contact