panagenda Workshop at CollabSphere
What this is About:
Plotting a path forward for your IBM Collaboration landscape can be challenging!
Find out how your very own data gets turned into easy-to-understand dashboards that show current application usage, business value and transformation roadblocks so you can decide on what should be archived, migrated, rewritten or modernized.
Learn about our new OfficeExpert solution and what you need to do to get ready for Notes 10!
Receive a complimentary 30-minute consultation with one of our experienced consultants to understand how to take the next steps forward!
Where and When:
July 23, 2018
Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel,
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Why you should attend:
IT Leaders, Managers or Executives tasked with transforming their collaboration landscape, interested in:
- building a strategic path forward for your IBM Domino applications that provides value to your business while reducing costs and minimizing transformation efforts
- seizing opportunities faster by unlocking the value of your existing applications
- understanding how to reduce the scope and cost of migrations and identifying with roadblocks
- learning how to prioritize your transformation project and identify applications ideally suited to archiving, migrating or modernization
- understanding data and system dependencies and create a meaningful plan to move forward