File Analytics and Forensics
Your files are a gold mine.
Understanding your distributed data better makes all the difference.
Your organization creates and consumes a myriad of files every day, sharing and storing them in a rich variety of systems, such as locally on laptops, desktops and file servers, in applications, email and your enterprise social network.
With panagenda File Analytics and Forensics, we create a central file intelligence catalog across your collaboration and communication landscape, containing rich metadata from all your files, including compressed archives and Microsoft Office media data. This catalog empowers you to answer vital questions around e.g. identifying interest groups, information lifecycles, knowledge management, content management, sharing culture, storage cost and security.
File content analytics allows you to perform custom searches against a rich variety of file formats,
“panagenda is the only vendor offering centralized file analytics and forensics across entire collaboration and communication landscapes, including email, applications, laptops, desktops, file servers and enterprise social networks.”
Henning Kunz, CEO, panagenda Consulting
File Analytics and Forensics for IT and management. Get control over distributed information. Gain vital insights into your organization. Identify and secure confi dential and sensitive content. Investigate information lifecycles and sharing culture. Uncover optimization potential.
- Enterprise-wide distributed file analytics
- Across Laptops, Desktops, Email, Applications, Network Drives, Enterprise Social Networks and many more
- File scanning, content conversion and analysis for a rich variety of file types, including compressed archives, Microsoft Office media data and images
- Identify de-duplication potential
- Discover interest groups for social adoption
- Understand information distribution and lifecycles
- Comply with regulations, such as EU-GDPR