The OneDrive for Business Web Simulation automates user actions and measures the time needed by leveraging the web API.
Based on the configured authentication type (basic auth, modern auth, adfs, certificate based auth)
- Create Folder
Creates a folder called 'panagenda_onedrive_sensor'
- Upload File (size of file can be adjusted in configuration)
Uploads a random file with random content named 'random.txt with size specified by config/filesize in the folder created before. If the file already exists it will be deleted.
Measures time (in ms) and speed (kilobytes per second).
- Download File
Download the file which was uploaded before.
Measures time (in ms) and speed (kilobytes per second)
- Delete File
Deletes the file which was created before
- Delete Folder
Deletes the Folder which was created before
Note: We empty all Recycle Bin Stages!
- Is authentication fine ? Basic or ADFS (sso) ?
- Are general things such as creating/deleting folder working ?
- Is the upload ok or does it fail or is it even too slow ?
- Is downloading ok/nok ?
- What bandwidth is consumed for uploading and downloading a file?
- Click on Settings - Configuration Settings
- Open the Bots Tab
- Click on Create New Sensor and select "OneDrive for Business Web"
This examples triggers a simulation every 15min by using a 25 MB file. Configuration is assigned to multiple Simulation Bots
- whenever you are done, click on Save
This new configuration should be now visbile underneath of the Botname (left hand side).
If this is not the case, please hit "Refresh Data" button.
In order to make this configuration now available for the deployed Bots, please hit "Deploy Bot Configuration"