- An action bar that holds actions such as Edit, Save, Close.
- Up to four tabs: The What, When, Who and Admin tabs.
- A title field for Giving a document a title.
Every document in the MarvelClient Configuration database has a title field, which - together with the Runtype of an Action and the priority specified on the Admin tab - may be vital for the order in which actions are executed.
- A checkbox field through which many documents can be specifically enabled or disabled.
Details on which module a particular action (or subconfiguration of an action) belongs to and its licensing state.
Devices and Platforms
In this section, you get an overview for which platforms and devices an Action is available.
- A green background indicates that the respective Action is avaiable and included in your license scope
- Greyed out icons denote that a device or platform is not available for that Action.
- Red backgrounded icons have been deselected manually, so an Action will NOT be performed on that device/platform.
- Non-licensed but available devices and platforms show a direct link to our online shop.