- Open the My Widgets panel in your Notes client sidebar.
- Click the small "hamburger menu" at the top right of the My Widgets title bar.
- Choose the menu option Configure a Widget from – Features and Plugins on an Update Site.
- Enter the URL for the Update Site database from the earlier steps and click the "Load" button.
- Check the box next to the com.panagenda.tabclosetabzilla.feature entry and click the "Next" button.
- Keep clicking "Next" until you can't click it anymore. NOTE: this is important; if you click "Finish" right away, sometimes the widget won't install properly.
- Click OK when you see the install dialog, and restart the Notes client when prompted to do so.
- After the Notes client is restarted, go back to your My Widgets panel. There should now be an entry for the panagenda Tabzilla plugin.
- Right-click the new entry and choose "Publish to Catalog". NOTE: if you don't see any right-click options, try switching to the thumbnail view of My Widgets, not the list view.
- Fill out the fields on the new Notes Widget document and save it.