- We highly recommend importing images (via File\Import → GIF, JP(E)G or PNG, for example) instead of copy and pasting them via the clipboard.
When importing images, all colors and transparency are preserved. Copying and pasting images into a rich text field does not preserve colors.
- Animated GIFs are supported, too
- HTML can be inserted by either using square brackets or marking content as passthru HTML via Text\Pass-Thru HTML, for example:
When using square brackets, you must make sure that all text from inluding the opening until the closing square bracket has the same font (face, size and color!)
- Whilst browser compatability is automatically set to IE-edge, the rendering is done using IE-11 - that has nothing to do with us, but with Microsoft Windows and the webbrowser control.
We are aware of the existence of webview2 and might support it in a future version of MCUpgrade.
- Due to IE 11 rendering, animated PNGs are not supported.
- Any images in your rich text field are automatically converted to Base64 image data, so that the resulting HTML file has all images in it.
- We strongly advise NOT to use external videos (whether youtube or similar) or any external resources for that matter (e.g. fonts, images or similar), but provide any all resources via internal servers or Cinema Resource documents.