Every year we participate in a vast number of activities
From the usual sponsoring of conferences and providing expert speakers, to participation in podcasts, blogs and webinars, Julian Robichaux, Femke Goedhart, Christoph Adler, Florian Vogler, Luis Suarez, Ben Menesi, Franz Walder, Henning Kunz, Marc Thomas and Stefan Fried look forward to answering your questions on-stage or on-screen.
panagenda values networking. We are convinced that through the sharing of innovation and know how, that we will grow together with our community.
There are many ways to get and stay in contact with us:
Ben Menesi's session at Scottish Summit 2021
00:00 - 23:59 (CET) | online
00:00 - 23:59
Join Ben Menesi at Scottish Summit 2021 as he presents
"Protecting Microsoft Teams from Cyber Security Threats - a Practical Guide"
While Microsoft Teams adoption is growing incredibly fast with over 115 million active daily users in 2020, some highly regulated organizations are often hesitant to deploy Teams or limit the deployment of Teams due to information security concerns and possible cyber security threats. Supporting any platform with that many daily users you can be sure that hackers are watching closely and will do everything they can to gain a foothold in your environment.
During this presentation we will cover real-world cyber security threats as well as strategies for hardening your security configurations to protect your Teams deployment. We will also cover the available Microsoft add-on solutions to improve security, including Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), increased logging options, and Azure AD P1 licenses that improve Teams governance capabilities. Some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Credential theft campaigns
- Identity spoofing for user impersonation
- Man-in-the-middle attacks
- Locking down 3rd party application implementations
- Conditional access policies
- Permission management settings
- Information boundary configurations
- And more…
Luis Suarez' Session at IntraTeam Copenhagen Online Event
10:30 - 11:00 (CET) | online
10:30 - 11:00
- Social, Digital Adoption is now dead. Everyone, whether a power user or a newbie, has been using social tools for a whole year. We’re now, finally, unemployed.
- Explore how do we transition from social, digital adoption to digital adaptation.
- Understand the key role of governance, emergent business practices, online communities, enablement and data analytics play in this business transformation journey.
- Redefine digital leadership in this brave new Social, Digital Era where work anywhere has become the new-normal.
European Collaboration Summit 2021
Germany | Wiesbaden
14 - 16 June
Once again panagenda will be sponsoring ECS (the European Collaboration Summit), in 2021 as a platinum sponsor, after the event in 2020 was postponed. We're looking forward to another great show in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The European Collaboration Summit, also known as Collabsummit, is the largest community-driven conference in the world with a focus on modern workplace technologies and digital transformation, with topics such as Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, Business Apps and Power Platform.
For those of you who still need to register, you can use the promotional code: panagenda_COLLAB15 to receive a 15% discount.
Stay tuned to our social media channels for updates. See you on the show floor!