Plotting a path forward for your IBM Collaboration landscape can be challenging!
Join us to learn how the brand new version of ApplicationInsights, DataMiner and other panagenda solutions can provide a cohesive way to start your collaboration landscape transformation! Find out how your very own data gets turned into easy-to-understand dashboards that show current application usage, business value and transformation roadblocks so you can decide on what should be archived, migrated, rewritten or modernized. Receive a complimentary 30-minute consultation* with one of our experienced consultants to understand how to take the next steps forward!
Why you should attend:
IT Leaders, Managers or Executives tasked with transforming their collaboration landscape, interested in:
- building a strategic path forward for your IBM Domino applications that provides value to your business while reducing costs and minimizing transformation efforts
- seizing opportunities faster by unlocking the value of your existing applications
- understanding how to reduce the scope and cost of migrations and identifying with roadblocks
- learning how to prioritize your transformation project and identify applications ideally suited to archiving, migrating or modernization
- understanding data and system dependencies and create a meaningful plan to move forward
Enterprise Social Networking Strategy Framework
Back in 2008 and then again in 2013, Gartner stated how between 70% to 80% of Social Business initiatives would fail in the short time frame of a couple of years, mostly due to a lack of purpose and clearly aligned business imperatives. That means that 7 or 8 out of 10 social business programs will eventually fail no matter how hard people may try. What if there was a different way …?
This workshop will cover panagenda’s Enterprise Social Networking Strategy Framework that Luis Suarez has been using effectively with clients and business partners around different social business adaptation techniques to help organizations become successful ‘Socially Integrated Enterprises’. Come and join us to learn what those foundations for success would be like and how you, too, could kick off your own digital transformation initiative in just 6 different steps to start seeing immediate results and real business value, i.e. transform the way we share, learn, collaborate and innovate together to get work done more effectively. Working smarter, not necessarily harder.
Why you should attend:
Digital Transformation Leaders, Managers or Executives tasked with transforming their social collaboration landscape, interested in:
- Aligning their key business imperatives with their social business transformation efforts
- Creating a solid governance model for their Enterprise Social Networking environment
- Building an engaging online community programme (including a community of change agents / champions)
- Implementing an effective education & enablement programme around an extensive list of use cases
- Measuring and evaluating accordingly due progress through data analytics
- Addressing potential barriers and obstacles while evaluating how healthy & mature the overall Social Business programme is
Where and When:
Sunday, March 18, 2018
1:00pm – 3:00pm Application Transformation
3:00pm – 5:00pm Enterprise Social Networking Strategy Framework
Sign Up Now!
I’m interested in