Release Notes - GreenLight - Version 2.3.1
- Statistics Details: When viewing statistic details, thousand separators will now be displayed to ease readability of large numbers.
- Error Descriptions: If available, more detailed errors will be displayed in Domino Health Monitor if sensor measurements fail or monitored values are not in the measurement.
- BES Sensor: The sensor is now compatible with the new BES version 5 statistics. Due to their complex nature, the current display method's usability may be limited and will be improved in upcoming releases.
- BES Sensor: It is now possible to specify a community name in sensor configuration
- BES Sensor Status: A bug has been fixed that would display a green light in the network overview, even though the measurement failed.
- BES Charting / Live Monitor columns: A bug has been fixed that would not allow statistics to be used in charting or a column in the Live Monitor.
- Column Charts: When a line series is added to a column chart, the data points will now be marked by dots. This way even a single data point will not result in an empty chart.
- Domino Health Monitor: A bug has been fixed that could in some situations result in a erroneous display of unreachable servers
- Domino Health Monitor: When displaying the same sensor detail column for two or more sensors of the same class, only one column would be filled.
- DBAccess Sensor Status: A bug has been fixed that would display a green light in the network overview, even though the measurement failed.
- Disk Statistics Sensor: In rare situations the sensor would not be able to resolve greenlight.disk.data.* statistics