Release Notes - GreenLight - Version 2.5.1
- The process of initiating a connection to a manually added Domino server has been improved.
- Disk Statistics Sensor: added information about the Transaction Log disk (statistics starting with "greenlight.disk.translog")
- Disk Statistics Sensor: added statistics for disk sizes in Mega Bytes (MB)
- Log Search Sensor: links to matching documents in the Log database are now being displayed in sensor results for easier access
- Domino Health Detail (Mailbox Analysis): links to the mail.box databases are now being displayed in addition to data for easier access
- Cluster Analysis: minor improvements in descriptions and user interface for Cluster Analysis sensor results
- Fixed a bug where the measurement expiry was calculated incorrectly, resulting in grey lights in Sensor Overview
- Cluster Analysis Sensor: fixed a bug witch sensor result caching that would result in grey lights in Sensor Overview
- Cluster Analysis Sensor: fixed a bug where measurement results could be displayed incorrectly
- Cluster Analysis Sensor: fixed a bug where measurement results were written incorrectly to the GreenLight data repository
- Cluster Analysis Sensor: fixed a bug in data gathering that could lead to measurement result inconsistencies
- Domino DB Access Sensor: fixed a bug where sensors created with version 2.5.0 would write incorrectly to the GreenLight data repository
- Domino Task Monitoring: fixed a bug where DST settings on servers could in some instances be handled incorrectly, and lead to false errors
- Domino Statistics Sensor: fixed a bug where no results were returned when a "*" was configured as "Statistic"