Release Notes - GreenLight - Version 2.6.0
- New action type: the Syslog Message notification action has been added, which allows the sending of notifications to a central Syslog server
- New action type: the Sametime Chat Message action has been added, which allows the sending of notifications to a user via Sametime
- BES Dashboard (BETA): This feature is a free preview of the component we are developing in order to provide easier and more efficient access to BES server and user information.Once the component leaves the Beta state, this preview will be disabled and the functionality will be an optionally and separately licensed module within GreenLight.
- IBM Lotus Traveler Dashboard (BETA): This feature is a free preview of the component we are developing in order to provide easier and more efficient access to Traveler server and user information. At the moment available in Domino Health Details it will be moved to a separate dashboard in future versions. Once the component leaves the Beta state, this preview will be disabled and the functionality will be an optionally and separately licensed module within GreenLight.
- Communication Profiles Restructured: SNMP Profiles, SMTP Profiles, Notification Templates and Sametime Profiles have been moved to a separate tab in Monitoring Configuration. This change has been made to improve accessibility and usability.
- New Report Templates: several new reports have been added in the categories of server activity, Domino diagnostics and Traveler information. A few examples are "Mail Health", "User Activity", "Cluster Replicator Diagnostics", "DAOS Effectivity". The GreenLight team is always open to suggestions for new and important report topics at email@example.com
- A notification will now be sent to the front-end if the GreenLight system has been restarted automatically.
- The Event Log interface has been improved. Messages can now be filtered by Severity and/or Admin Activity
- The Action interface has been improved both in overall usability, as well as in the case of individual sensors or action template configurations
- Sensor Editing: you will now be prompted if you want to disconnect your previously collected data from a modified sensor, if the system detects a major configuration change. Please see Sensor History Data Management for more information on the topic.
- Task Statistics Sensor: the sensor can now be configured to use Domino Platform Statistics to calculate the task age. This will help in situations where an inconsistency in daylight saving settings will cause measurement times to be off by an hour.
- Cluster Analysis Sensor: the sensor can now be configured to skip opening individual databases on the cluster-members. With this option disabled, database specific results like difference in document count will not be calculated, but the measurement time is decreased significantly and less traces are left on the server.
- Quite a large number of minor bugfixes have been made in several areas of the product, which will not be listed here. Even if they are not worth mentioning individually, there have been a lot of improvements in usability and performance "behind the scenes" that will make working with GreenLight even more enjoyable and efficient.
- Fixed a bug where the Data Series Minimum was been ignored when creating the vertical axis