Please note that panagenda MarvelClient is fully integrated into the HCL Nomad app Mobile (starting with version 1.0.4) so only the server, so HCL Nomad Mobile does not require any client-side installation is required.
The MarvelClient Install Wizard
- You may want to read through the System Requirements and Installation Types before installing panagenda MarvelClient - in general it's also a good idea to read through MarvelClient: Good to know.
To install the MarvelClient Databases on an HCL Domino serveror your Notes client
, open the MarvelClient Installer databaseand click on the "Install panagenda MarvelClient" button.You can
If you have a Domino 10.0.1 server or newer, select File\Open\HCL Notes Application in your Notes client > enter the servername of your Domino server > Open the panagenda folder > Open the MC Essentials Install Wizard:
- If you do not have a Domino server >= 10.0.1 yet, you can download the MarvelClient Multi-Edition
A MarvelClient Essentials Installer is included in HCL Domino 10.0.1+ in the folder "panagenda". You will find the Multi-Edition Installer in the same folder "panagenda" in Domino 11+.
- You can simply download the Installer to your local Notes client and open it from there.
After opening the Installer, click on the "Install panagenda MarvelClient" button:
Just follow the instructions of the Install Wizard.You can select your license option in a furhter step:
If during installation you choose settings different from the default, take a note as you will need them again later on.
- Once your Installation has finished and you have clicked on "Open MC Config", please perform an Online Update; for . For details see Updating Updating the MarvelClient Config and Analyze Databases.
- Depending on your Notes client release(s), continue as follows:
- Restart the client (make sure that you
- As soon as you restart any client with MarvelClient Essentials (make sure to also close any Admin and Designer clients) to upload your first document , if applicable), they will upload data into the MarvelClient Analyze database.