Last updated on April 17, 2019, to fix suffixing of all progress bar messages with an exclamation mark
This page contains readily prepared language files for MarvelClient Upgrade.
For multilingual environments, messages are defined the default language (usually English) in MCUpgrade.ini itself (or the configuration document in the MarvelClient Config database).
MCUpgrade.ini:UpgradeLanguage= defines the language to be used for any messages to be displayed.
If a thereby defined language file does not exist, the client will fallback to the default messages in MCUpgrade.ini.
IMPORTANT: MarvelClient Upgrade works with ALL languages you may have or want to install. Below Language Files are for progress visualization only.
English language file - by Florian Vogler, panagenda
|MCUpgrade_de.ini||DE - German language file (Deutsch) - by Florian Vogler, panagenda|
|MCUpgrade_es.ini||ES - Spanish language file - by Luis Suarez, panagenda|
|MCUpgrade_ja.ini||JA - Japanese language file - by Mitsuru Katoh (加藤 満), KTrick Co., LTD. (ケートリック株式会社)|
|MCUpgrade_nl.ini||NL - Dutch language file - by Femke Goedhart, panagenda|
|MCUpgrade_ru.ini||RU - Russian language file - by Vladislav Tatarincev, CYONE|
|MCUpgrade_it.ini||IT - Italian language file - by Roberto Boccadoro, ELD Engineering|
|MCUpgrade_cs.ini||CS - Czech language file - by Aleš Lichtenberg, Kaiser Data|
|MCUpgrade_no.ini||NO - Norwegian language file - by Hogne Bø Pettersen, iSi|
|MCUpgrade_fr.ini||FR - French language file - by Christophe Jost, TRACE|
|MCUpgrade_sv.ini||SV - Swedish language file - by Göran Lindgren, nsf Solutions|
|MCUpgrade_pt-br.ini||PT-BR - Portuguese, Brazilian language file - by Enio Basso|
Should you add another language, send it to us and allow us to distribute it for free, we will happily feature you on this page!
It's only 67 short lines of text for a full translation!
- Do not translate the first line [MCUpgradeLanguage]
- Only translate everything after the first equal sign in all lines; for example: To=to - only the green part (to) must be translated.
- You don't have to translate any line beginning with ' (apostrophe) - those are just comments (you can also remove those lines if you wish).
- Do not translate %1, %2 and similar.
- Do not translate %word%/%WORD% - for example: %DAYSLEFT%, %PROMPTSLEFT%
- Do not translate @LF and %20%.
- Please make sure that your translation file is in UTF-8 format.