MarvelClient is 100% transparent to your end users – including the initial installation (when using the Mailbox PostOpen Script option or corporate software deployment).
The whole management – and in many cases also the initial installation – is done from the Configuration database, your central control unit.
In general, MarvelClient is entirely invisible for end users, except for the following cases:
- You choose for a Mailbased Install where the user needs to open the MarvelClient Install Mail
(as opposed to using a Mailbox Postopen Script, where the user only needs to open his or her mailbox – also see Client Setup)
- You define Actions that access the server before the end-user has effectively logged into the Notes client
(this would display a small password dialog during client startup prior to the usual login dialog)
- You have created an Action that needs input from the end-user
- You display optional progress information during potentially lengthy Actions
- You have licensed MarvelClient Zip/Unzip or Attachment Blocking