March 16, 2021 | 10:00 am (CET)
Best Practices for HCL Notes/Domino Security Part 1: The Notes Client
Did you make fast changes to support remote work for your users? Well, you are not alone. A huge number of employees are working from home right now. Still they need access to information stored behind the company firewalls. They also keep much of this data on devices outside of your control, prone to loss and theft.
But are businesses ready to operate this way forever? Attention is now shifting to security concerns. Remote work is now evolving from a temporary to a common solution. Nearly all companies are now considering the underlying security risks involved.
What you will learn
- The basics of securing your Notes and Nomad clients
- Secure client-server communication over any port (with and without SafeLinx)
- Safeguarding data in local replicas
- Protecting the client environment from running untrusted code
- Staying current with security updates