When HCL acquired the Notes and Domino products from IBM, they also received the old technotes, release notes, knowledge base articles, documentation, forums, and wikis related to Notes/Domino. And, little by little, that super useful information has been republished on the HCL website.
But it’s not always easy to find!
To solve this, we’ve been maintaining a collection of links internally. Now it is also available in our public knowledge base so you can benefit from it, too.
- Old IBM technotes, and new ones from HCL (search the Customer Support site)
- Release notes for the Notes client and Domino server (for versions 9.0.1, 10, and 11 — we made a list!)
- How to use Flexnet to find the software download you need
- The old LDD Notes.net forums (Notes 6, 7, 8, 8.5, and 9; as well as a few others like XPages and Sametime)
- Documentation for Domino server and Domino Designer (versions 9.0.1, 10, and 11)
We’ll be updating the list as often as possible, especially when new release notes come out, so feel free to bookmark the page and use it to help you find what you need.
If you have links that we should put on there, just drop us a message!