Tip: Press [F1] at any time in the MarvelClient Configuration and Analyze databases for context-sensitive help.
When creating or editing documents in the MarvelClient configuration database, pressing [F9] validates your input.
The MarvelClient Configuration database is laid out as follows:
- A link to the MarvelClient Analyze database
- The name of the user who opened the Configuration database
- A language selector
- The Action bar
- The Navigator to switch between views and configuration options
- The currently opened view or configuration form
- Indicator whether the database was opened on local (red) or on (which) server (green)
- A link to display version information about the Configuration database