The HCL® Notes® management solution MarvelClient® Essentials from panagenda® is provided with HCL Notes, HCL Client Application Access (HCAA), and HCL Domino starting with release 10.0.1. MarvelClient Essentials can also be used to configure and analyze the freely included client management scope of HCL Nomad clients (on iOS and Android).
MarvelClient Essentials allows you to:
- Continuously analyze and visualize Notes workspace, client configuration, and operating system details.
- Take stock of your client deployment complexity and inconsistencies.
- Deploy files such as your Notes 10 upgrade image, run programs, and manage the Windows Registry.
- Provide IT, help desk, and management staff with details, facts, and data.
- Identify pitfalls during upgrades such as insufficient resources or non-standard installations.
- Prepare a more efficient upgrade path
- Reduce risk and help desk tickets
Customers who wish to use MarvelClient Essentials with earlier releases of Notes and Domino can download the installer from https://www.panagenda.com/essentials.
For MarvelClient Essentials, support is provided by HCL for Notes and Domino 9.0 and up.
For panagenda customers with additional MarvelClient modules, support is provided by panagenda for Notes and Domino 6.0 and up*).
- Getting Started with MarvelClient Essentials
- Comparison of MarvelClient Essentials vs. MarvelClient Basic
- Fast start into the MC Analyze database
- Fast start into the MC Config database
- The Rich Client Essentials view
- Creating your own Actions
*) Please note that support is limited on operating systems which are not supported by HCL or the respective manufacturer.