The IBM® Notes® management solution MarvelClient® Essentials from panagenda® is provided with IBM Notes, IBM Client Application Access (ICAA), and Domino starting with release 10.0.1. MarvelClient Essentials can also be used to configure and analyze the freely included client management scope of HCL Nomad clients (on iOS and Android).
MarvelClient Essentials allows you to:
- Continuously analyze and visualize Notes workspace, client configuration, and operating system details.
- Take stock of your client deployment complexity and inconsistencies.
- Deploy files such as your Notes 10 upgrade image, run programs, and manage the Windows Registry.
- Provide IT, help desk, and management staff with details, facts, and data.
- Identify pitfalls during upgrades such as insufficient resources or non-standard installations.
- Prepare a more efficient upgrade path
- Reduce risk and help desk tickets
Customers who wish to use MarvelClient Essentials with earlier releases of Notes and Domino can download the installer from https://www.panagenda.com/essentials.
For MarvelClient Essentials, support is provided by IBM/HCL for Notes and Domino 9.0 and up.
For panagenda customers with additional MarvelClient modules, support is provided by panagenda for Notes and Domino 6.0 and up*).
- Comparison of MarvelClient Essentials vs. MarvelClient Basic
- Fast start into the MC Analyze database
- Fast start into the MC Config database
- The Rich Client Essentials view
- Creating your own Actions
- System Requirements
- MarvelClient Components
- How MarvelClient Communicates with the Server-side Databases
- The Local MarvelClient File
- MarvelClient and Your End Users
*) Please note that support is limited on operating systems, Notes and Domino versions which are not supported by IBM/HCL or the respective manufacturer.