The IBM® Notes® management solution MarvelClient® Essentials from panagenda® is provided with IBM Notes, IBM Client Application Access (ICAA), and Domino starting with release 10.0.1.
MarvelClient Essentials allows you to:
- Continuously analyze and visualize Notes workspace, client configuration, and operating system details.
- Take stock of your client deployment complexity and inconsistencies.
- Deploy files such as your Notes 10 upgrade image, run programs, and manage the Windows Registry.
- Provide IT, help desk, and management staff with details, facts, and data.
- Identify pitfalls during upgrades such as insufficient resources or non-standard installations.
- Prepare a more efficient upgrade path
- Reduce risk and help desk tickets
Customers who wish to use MarvelClient Essentials with earlier releases of Notes and Domino can download the installer from https://www.panagenda.com/essentials.
For MarvelClient Essentials, support is provided by IBM/HCL for Notes and Domino 9.0 and up.
For panagenda customers with additional MarvelClient modules, support is provided by panagenda for Notes and Domino 6.0 and up*).
- Comparison of MarvelClient Essentials vs. MarvelClient Basic
- Fast start into the MC Analyze database
- Fast start into the MC Config database
- The Rich Client Essentials view
- Creating your own Actions
- System Requirements
- MarvelClient Components
- How MarvelClient Communicates with the Server-side Databases
- The Local MarvelClient File
- MarvelClient and Your End Users
*) Please note that support is limited on operating systems, Notes and Domino versions which are not supported by IBM/HCL or the respective manufacturer.