Augmenting the Digital Employee Experience through Data Analytics
When thinking about your Digital Employee Experience (DEX) initiatives one of the key components that’s always being either neglected or ignored over the course of the last decade has been data analytics.
Inside each and every organization, day in day out, we produce more data than ever through our various (social) collaborative environments, yet we refuse to collect it, make sense of it, and, eventually, apply it to make better business decisions as a result.
While everyone has been championing different change programs to help influence user behavior and transform how we work over the course of time we haven’t made enough due progress with those newly gained business insights through data analytics. It’s time to level up!
In this session Luis Suarez will demonstrate, in a practical manner with a number of different examples and methods, how critical and influential (social) analytics can well be in helping businesses embrace that gold mine they have been ignoring all along to improve their own digital employee experience: their own data they produce in their digital workplace environment.
- Raise awareness on the purpose of data analytics to influence user behaviour within your digital employee experience initiative
- Explore some of the most powerful use cases and capabilities data analytics has got to offer
- Have a better understanding of what data analytics could do within all of your collaborative environments (i.e. email, file sharing, ESNs, etc.)
- Help evaluate how healthy and mature your digital employee experience may well be
- Understand ahead of the game different challenges and turn them into business opportunities
- Learn practical hints & tips, good business practices, in-depth know-how etc. on how to get you started with your own data analytics efforts within your org. Or amplify what you already have!
Stay tuned to our social media channels for updates on who else you can meet. See you on the show floor!