Improved insights & focus
This release is all focused on getting more insights into what is going on. Focusing in on what really should get your attention instead of having you do all the work. For this we made several improvements:
At the user level:
- Event Timeline : We added an event timeline to the User Details page highlighting when important problems and events take place. Like software updates, network changes and audio/video problems during calls. Allowing you to see at a glance when things are coinciding and making it possible to do your further research more focused.
- Connectivity Journey visualized : Also on the User Details page, we added a graphical representation of how users connect to the Microsoft Teams cloud. Showing you where the bottlenecks are.
At the organization level:
- Live Teams Call Overview : With this newly added report you now have single overview of all the calls currently going on in your organization. Showing you details about the networks they are connecting over, problems that are occuring and even giving you the ability to look at the details for a call and user as it is going on.
For Teams calls:
- New, more detailed, call list : The new call list on the User Experience page replaces the old call list and combines new features like showing if the participant was having problems or if the problem was being caused by one of the other participants audio/video or screen sharing. All while including details that were previously only shown on the call list in the User Details. Making it a very strong starting point for any call problem debugging you might need to do!
- Seeing when a user is in a call : The new Call List on the User Experience Call List tab also indicates when the user is in a call. Allowing you to click through from there immediately into that call and user’s streaming data
- Enhanced Real Time Call Data – Details page : This page has been enhanced as well with the aim of helping you find the areas and times within the call to focus on. This is done by highlighting right at the top what is going on. From showing you the problem distribution, to highlighting on the timeline when consecutive audio/video or screen sharing problems are occuring. and all that in relation to other important changes that might have taken place. Like the user moving from one WIFI network to another or changes in the codec used to broadcast audio /video.
OfficeExpert TrueDEM Manager – Insider channel
Another major change was made with the rollout of the new version 6 of the OfficeExpert TrueDEM Manager. Allowing organizations to use roles to specify which of their users should get preview updates (insider channel) of the TrueDEM agent and which should only get the GA (General Availability) versions.
Check out the link below for more information!