May 5, 2022 | 1:00pm (EDT) | 10:00 am (PST)
Accelerate ROI for Microsoft 365 through Improved Digital Experience Monitoring
Is your organization struggling to effectively monitor and support the “Work-From-Anywhere” culture for employees? If so, you are not alone. Many enterprises have invested in multiple solutions believing that digital experience monitoring (DEM) has fundamentally different requirements for business-critical workloads such as enterprise voice.
There is a better way; an optimized, holistic way using a single product that supports DEM from the endpoint, from the end user perspective no matter where they are working.
panagenda reinvented the core concepts behind DEM from the ground up. The result? A product so well suited for monitoring and supporting end users in today’s world of “Work-From-Anywhere” that we do not need to measure ROI with complex calculators. In fact, if you use Microsoft Teams as your enterprise voice platform, we will show you the actual capital losses your enterprise is incurring, down to the minute – and we will show you how to spotlight the areas responsible so they can be FIXED!
Please join us for this webinar to learn how OfficeExpert enables you to meet your digital experience monitoring needs while simultaneously reducing productivity losses incurred by dropped calls and garbled conversations within your enterprise voice platform.
What you will learn
- Why true digital experience monitoring ALWAYS includes enterprise voice
- Productivity loss calculations for SaaS enterprise voice – and how to fix the issues
- Core Microsoft 365 workloads monitored “Out-of-the-Box”
- Why the right DEM solution always meets the needs of multiple IT operations groups
- Our new Real-Time monitoring for call quality troubleshooting on the fly!