#4 Unlocking the Full Potential of HCL Nomad Web with MarvelClient
Read our Webinar Slides on Slideshare.
HCL Nomad Web is the client formerly known as Notes. New platform, but similar challenges. MarvelClient is here to help, and some of it is even included for free!
Which challenges do we mean? Smoothly onboarding new users, migrating existing ones from Rich client to Nomad, ensuring a proper configuration to prevent problems, managing application lifecycles, having users work on multiple devices and expecting a seamless experience, Nomad and Notes co-existence, and keeping an overview of an ever more complicated client landscape; to name a few. You can surely list more from your own experience. We will demonstrate how you can master any of them, easily, with MarvelClient.
MarvelClient for Notes has been THE answer to any client management topic for over 15 years. We have been working tirelessly to also extend this to Nomad Web, both to solve the challenges it shares with Notes, and those that are uniquely Nomad.
In this hands-on webinar HCL Ambassador and MarvelClient authority Christoph Adler will show you how get the most out of Nomad Web while minimizing any headaches. It is useful both for experienced MarvelClient users and those who haven’t heard about it yet. You will leave with the tools you need to provide the ideal end-user experience in any scenario.
Go to Webinar Series Overview
#1 Everything Changes: Your Path to HCL Nomad Web goes from Domino through SafeLinx | May 5, 2022 4:00 pm
#2 HCL Nomad Web 101: Skip the Mistakes and Get on the Fast Track | May 18, 2022 4:00 pm
#3 The Times They Are a-Changin’: Domino Applications in the New World of HCL Nomad Web | June 08, 2022 4:00 pm
What you will learn
- How you can do a seamless migration of user data and configuration from Notes into Nomad Web – out of the box!
- How to continuously configure desktop, recent apps, local replicas, app restrictions, and more with MC Basic
- How you can synchronize data and configuration between multiple Notes and Nomad clients with MC Roaming
- How you can restore the UI and configuration in case of device loss or browser cache reset with MC Roaming
- Which MarvelClient features are available – either for free or for purchase